Last week, we got the opportunity to support one of our favorite events - The Village Market ATL. We totally love the concept of this event and will continue to support it as both a consumer and a vendor. This time Village Market took it up a level with a two day event on Black Friday and the following Saturday.
I Am Black Business was not a vendor so we got to enjoy the event as a consumer and spend some money at some great black owned businesses. Personally, my wife and I chose not to spend any money on the typical Black Friday deals so we were excited to get down to the Georgia Freight Depot for the event. In the span of 2 hours, we supported 11 black owned businesses and were introduced to many more. Needless to say, the entire family had a blast. We all look forward to the next Village Market ATL event.
Black Owned Businesses We Supported
- The Village Market ATL - https://www.thevillagemarketatl.com/
- Black And Golden Body And Spirit Shop - https://blackandgolden.com/
- Blue Sage Candles - https://www.blue-sageboutique.com/
- Chocolate Ancestor - https://www.chocolateancestor.com/
- First Batch Artisan Foods - http://www.theplantbasedprincess.com
- Holly Reid - The Master Playbook - https://themasterplaybook.com/
- Khris Kross Creations - https://feedmebowties.com/https://feedmebowties.com/
- Little Girl with The Big Hair - https://www.littlegirlbighair.com/
- Naturally Birthed - https://naturallybirthed.com/
- Tribe Called Queen - https://www.tcqcampaign.com/
- Twin Pop Snack Co. - https://twinpopsnacks.com/